cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deviouslrd
New Contributor

Issue with networks

To put it simply, I have 2 computers, a Dell and an Acer, both with the latest version of Hamachi. The Dell is connected to a network, and my friend is also connected to it, and with no issues. However, my Acer shows that my friend, and my Dell are offline, and the network itself is also offline. On my Dell, the network is online, and connected.
Any fixes for this?

EDIT: It has been fixed, and im supposing that it was a server issue.

2 REPLIES 2
Cobb475

Re: Issue with networks

@Deviouslrd wrote:

To put it simply, I have 2 computers, a Dell and an Acer, both with the latest version of Hamachi. The Dell is connected to a network, and my friend is also connected to it, and with no issues. However, my Acer shows that my friend talktosonic, and my Dell are offline, and the network itself is also offline. On my Dell, the network is online, and connected.
Any fixes for this?

Same thing happing in my area.

joshephn

Re: Issue with networks

1: If your router won't connect to the internet, try putting your computer or device right next to the router. If this causes your equipment to connect, then the system hardware may have been the issue. If this didn't fix the problem, proceed to Step 2. Step 2: Update the network card... McDVOICE

1. Make Sure It's Actually Your Network Problem. ...
  2. Power Cycle Everything and Check Other Devices. ...
  3. Check Physical Connections. ...
  4. Run the Windows Network Troubleshooter. ...
  5. Check for a Valid IP Address. ...
  6. Try a Ping and Trace Its Route. ...
  7. Contact Your ISP. ...
  8. Wait the Network Problems Out