cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

w2kpro client screen scrambled-no remote

I have client with w2kpro. Once they accept the remote session, the screen "hs all these lines" on it. I never get connected, the session stays alive but not abel to connect.

Any ideas what to look for and where?
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

RE: w2kpro client screen scrambled-no remote

Start to log into the machine, and instead of hitting REMOTE CONTROL, select PREFERENCES.  Go to the first option (Basic or General, I think), and the first item should be about a mirror display.  UNCHECK this box, and then try logging on again.  If that doesn't work, then check the box again, and look for something giving you your options of ACTIVE-X, JAVA, HTML, etc.  It automatically defaults to the top of the list.  Try selecting the second one down, then the third.  The lower you go, the less efficient the system is, so try them from the top down.

Let me know how you make out.

--

KGHalbe

(DISCLAIMER: I am NOT an employee of LMI, nor do I have any financial concern in LMI. I am strictly a HAPPY USER of LMI products. I am using PC version and XP SP2. Other systems or versions may act different than described above.)