Highlighted
New Contributor

Android error, 'Cannot connect to LogMeIn. Confirm that your device is set to the correct date'?

I started receiving this error using the Android LogMeIn app on my S5 running Andoid 6.0.1 recently.  Had worked fine for many months.  Date and time is set correctly.  I do live in AZ where we never change our clocks for DLS.  Seems this issue may have began around the time DLS time ended a few weeks ago but am not sure that has anything to do with it.  Any ideas?

New Contributor

Re: Android error, 'Cannot connect to LogMeIn. Confirm that your device is set to the correct date'?

I'm having that exact issue in Idaho, I don't think it is related to DST. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app, clearing app cache and clearing system cache with the app uninstalled and then reinstalling the app. Nothing has helped so far.

the only change I have made lately is to enable two step authentication.

Anyone else having these troubles?

Any suggestions from LogMeIn support?

thank you,

Mike Johnson

New Contributor

Re: Android error, 'Cannot connect to LogMeIn. Confirm that your device is set to the correct date'?

Problem for me has been resolved although I do not know the source of the problem.

I deleted my computer from our logmein account.  Then logged in as administrator to logmein on my PC and re-added my PC.  Android App now connects fine.

Not sure the issue as I could log in just fine using another PC, just not my phone until deleting and re-adding my PC to our account.

New Contributor

Huff,

thanks for the follow up.

I don't think that will work for me as I have 50 or more computers spread across the country.

On my phone I can't even get to the point where I see the list of computers and I am never prompted for login or password. It's as if the app really can't see the internet to even start the login process.

glad you got yours going though.

Mike

New Contributor

I have this issue too! I don't know how to solve this!Woman Sad

New Contributor

I have the same problem on my Samsung S6 with 6.0.1.  Don't know for sure but it could have started at the last system update.  Tried deleting app and re-installing and removing the computers from my account and adding them back.  Still not resolved.