Highlighted
New Contributor

Delete PCs from ipad app

[ Edited ]

I purchased the logmein ipad app (ie Ignition) for controlling PCs, but do not have a logmein pro account for web control.

I want to delete some defunct PCs which show up still in my PC list.  I cannot do this on the normal website, as it just redirects me to a signup page for Pro.

On the ipad app all I can do is hide the inactive PCs.  But I really want to delete them from the account completely.  I have no access to these PCs anymore.

Active Contributor

Re: Delete PCs from ipad app

Following this post, I have a similar issue. Any updates?

Topics: 0
Kudos: 31
Solutions: 7

Hello @erstwhile and @shdrix031,

While there is no way to delete computers from the Ignition app directly, you are able to delete the computers from your account at the LogMeIn website.  If redirected to a signup page for Pro, you should see your LogMeIn ID (email address) at the upper right-hand corner of the page.  Click on your LogMeIn ID and you should be able to delete from here.  

If you run into any difficulties, please do let us know.

M_LMI is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a star with the Kudos button.

Need more help? Search the knowledge base or contact Customer Care.

Active Contributor

Hey, M_LMI! Thanks for answering this, was just thinking about this if it's possible.
Contributor

Sad. I'd like to have this option though, hope to see it as a feature soon. Thanks LMI!
Active Contributor

I meant to say, I hope this feature get added soon. It would indeed be really useful to us.
New Contributor

This would be nice to have. Have you considered it though? I'd be happy to have this feature, it would help a lot.