Highlighted
Contributor

Does Logmein work with CTIs?

Hi, I'm not entirely sure if this is the correct board. My apologies.

My question is: Does LogMeIn support or would work if I'm using a CTI? Will I be able to access my CTI through LogMeIn? Thanks!

Active Contributor

Re: Does Logmein work with CTIs?

I haven't tried this yet. I'd like to know as well if this works or even possible. Which CTI are you using?

Active Contributor

Hi. I did a quick research on what you'd like to know. When I searched for LogMeIn CTI compatibility, it directed me towards Tenfold's website. Apparently, it's a CTI tool that links different customer databases into a single unified dashboard.

I'm not sure if they can both be integrated, but I think LogMeIn is using Tenfold for their business. I could show you a screenshot but I can't attach an image to my post. You can go here and take a look instead. 

Contributor

Don't have one yet, I'm actually considering getting one but I'm not sure if it'll work with logmein.

Contributor

Hi, evcarla22. Thanks for helping out. I did see that Tenfold has LogMeIn's logo on their website. I'll inquire with them and I'll update here if they do work. Thanks again!

Contributor

Thanks for sharing this evcarla22. Great to know that LogMeIn is compatible with a CTI.
Active Contributor

You're welcome and good luck! Let us know how it turns out! 

Contributor

Hey, evcarla22! I saw your comment on another thread that asked a similar question as mine. I commented that I thought you referred to a different thread but was directed to my own. lol I was surprised, thanks still!
New Contributor

Hi, Curr_Daniel! I'm just wondering if this worked out for you? I'm having issues using LMI with my current CTI and I don't know if it's caused by the phone system+CRM or the CTI itself or LMI itself. I hope to hear about your experience with this. Thanks!