Highlighted
New Contributor

GoTo Products

With the now completed acquisition of the Citrix GoTo software suite I am a LogMeIn Customer.  I pay for GoToMeeting and GoToAssist.  I chose to become a Citrix customer because at the time I was a LogMeIn customer facing annual price increases on the LogMeIn Central product.  

I thought I'd reach out on here and ask if LogMeIn has the same intention to raise prices again on customers?  

If you haven't reached a consensus yet be aware that plenty of us will again move to greener pastures with competing products that you'll end up paying a premium to acquire like this Citrix deal.

New Contributor

Re: GoTo Products

Received notice that if I continue to use my LogMeIn account, that I am accepting the new terms of service. TO not accept the new terms, I cannot use LogMeIn. LogMeIn will not refund unused or unwanted portions of a 12 month subscription. So I can't use it if I don't accept the new terms, but they get to keep my money. What a sweet deal .... for them.
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @warprints Thank you for your comments. We understand your concern. Please send us a PM with your LogMeIn account details and we will be happy to go over our terms with you in detail.

Regards, 

Yahaira

Yahaira is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.
Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a star with the Kudos button.
Need more help? Search the knowledge base or contact Customer Care.

New Contributor

Why would I want to go over the terms in detail?   My post concerns having to accept the terms, or not, and if I don't want to accept the changes, then I can't use your product, but you get to keep my money that I paid for a one year subscription.

New Contributor

@Yahaira

Maybe you could also address my quesiton instead of just the one posted in my thread?  

New Contributor

Ianec - last year my LMI Pro subscription went from $80 to $149.   Just recieved a notice that for 2017 the price is now $249.   Seems there is something to be said about mergers not necessarily being good for the consumer.

LogMeIn Contributor

@lanec, Thanks again for your posts and for sharing your concerns. In regards to the pricing, the merger will not have any specific or direct impact on pricing decisions with our products. You can visit our FAQ for more information:

https://www.logmeininc.com/about-us/faq.

Regards, 

Yahaira

LogMeIn Contributor

@warprints Thank you for your reply.

I see that you have already been in contact with one of our representatives in regards to your account. If you are looking for any further clarification, I am happy to follow up on your case with you. 

I look forward to your reply and thanks again!

Yahaira

New Contributor

Will this merger affect the pricing of the products?

This merger will not have any specific impact on pricing decisions. Product pricing is based on several macroeconomic factors and is designed to ensure we can deliver our customers value for the products they purchase. We will continue to approach how we price our products in a careful, thoughtful manner based on the value they provide to the market.

This is the best line ever "Product pricing is based on several macroeconomic factors and is designed to ensure we can deliver our customers value for the products they purchase.", it must have been written by a politician. 

Basically you guys are going to wait a year for people to forget you merged then start jacking up rates on us.  Logmein has such a terrible reputation for this that I can't interpret that in any other way.