Highlighted
Active Contributor
Accepted Solution

Remote Call Center

I want to start a small call center just 2 agents, however, I only have one tool that I use. Will LogMeIn be able to use and navigate a CTI that integrates my phone system and CRM. I saw a post similar to my question but I decided to create my own to not hijack that person's question.

Active Contributor

Re: Remote Call Center

Hey, there!

I think you're referring to this thread: 

https://community.logmein.com/t5/Other-LogMeIn-Products/Does-Logmein-work-with-CTIs/m-p/139912#M343

I haven't found anything that directly points to LogMeIn being compatible with CTI integration; however, from the info I gathered, LogMeIn is using a CTI software themselves.

I came across Tenfold as we use them to natively integrate Salesforce and Avaya. I use LogMeIn on a much personal level, not requiring the assistance of the company I work for. I hope that support can shed light to this question.

Contributor

I'm curious about this one too. Can you share the details of how it worked out?
Active Contributor

Hey, Andrew. I wish I could help you out but that's the only info I found. Support hasn't responded on this thread either so we're not entirely sure on what's the right route to take.

Contributor

Thanks for sharing the thread, I have this same thing in mind. Will check the other thread.
New Contributor

Hey! I'm also curious how this worked out for you, I've tried it on my end but it seems to a bit too slow. What phone system and CRM are you using? Did you change your CTI to Tenfold? Hope to hear from you soon!