cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JamesDandy
Active Contributor

Connecting to LogMeIn and Zoom

I have a remote desktop I need to connect to with LogMeIn, and this remote desktop needs to Zoom into a conference. 

My local desktop will also need to Zoom into the conference so I can use my local camera, speakers and microphone.

Is this possible or is there a way to LogMeIn to the remote desktop and share my local camera and microphone through to the remote desktop onto the Zoom conference?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesDandy
Active Contributor

Re: Connecting to LogMeIn and Zoom

From your home computer, you would connect to your office computer with LogMeIn. You can then run the office computer in full screen mode on your home computer.

Then, from your home computer you can use Zoom, Skype or any other product to share your screen (except LogMeIn). Since your home computer screen is now showing a full screen view of your office computer you have full use of both along with the camera and microphone on your home PC. 

What you can't do is use LogMeIn to connect to your office computer then use LogMeIn again to host your home computer screen.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@JamesDandy  I'm not a Zoom expert, but I can tell you that you have access to all the desktop applications once you connect remotely to a PC host.  While you cannot send sound, you could at least screen share from that PC and maybe even share the webcam at that location.

** There's no conflict with your local PC functionality while remotely connected.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
JamesDandy
Active Contributor

Thank you AshC, I was able to find a suitable solution.

jmartino

What was your solution?  I am trying to log into my Office computer and host a zoom call on my office computer (so I can share screen on my office computer) while using the camer and speakers on my host (home computer).  Th ebest solution I came up with is to invite myself on my home computer  as a separate invitee and run both  my home PC and office computer. 

Have you been able to use the host computer camera and speakers while on your office (remotely controlled computer?)

JamesDandy
Active Contributor

From your home computer, you would connect to your office computer with LogMeIn. You can then run the office computer in full screen mode on your home computer.

Then, from your home computer you can use Zoom, Skype or any other product to share your screen (except LogMeIn). Since your home computer screen is now showing a full screen view of your office computer you have full use of both along with the camera and microphone on your home PC. 

What you can't do is use LogMeIn to connect to your office computer then use LogMeIn again to host your home computer screen.