cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scrapsterelly1
New Contributor

Emergency Remote Work Kits

I can see from the website that Emergency Remote Work Kits are vailable for existing customers. We already have 2 pro licences in our office for people who work from home occasionally, and we will require more to be able to work around the coronavirus issues we are having with self isolation. Can someone please point me in the direction of how to access these kits, or am I misunderstading this?

7 REPLIES 7
Jserv13
Active Contributor

Re: Emergency Remote Work Kits

We are waiting for information also! I waited on the phone for over 45 mins twice to be told that I had to complete a form online, which I had done already. I did it again and am still waiting to hear..frustrating as we need to get remote access for some more of our employees..we are a small company. Hopefully we both hear something soon.

thanks for posting.

Scrapsterelly1
New Contributor

Which form did they ask you to complete? I didn't even get that far! Sounds like we are both in a similar situation.

Cheers

Jserv13
Active Contributor

It was on a page requesting info on the emergency remote . Submit and complete after clicking the orange button.  I assume it goes to sales. They are supposed to get back shortly...hopefully today as it is so frustrating.

Jserv13
Active Contributor

Did you ever hear from the sales dept? I haven't..it's so frustrating when we need to set people up ASAP.

Scrapsterelly1
New Contributor

No, nothing yet. I just started a couple of free accounts for 14 days, to keep us running for now. Have you had any response yet?

Scrapsterelly1
New Contributor

Did you ever get to the bottom of this?

Jserv13
Active Contributor

No. I have completed the form as a rep suggested. I actually wrote again this week...6 weeks later to see if we could get a credit as was told by one rep. We had to pay $1500 to keep our 6 employee company going, by having employees work remotely from home. It works great, however, we were promised a credit.

Sent from my iPad

On May 1, 2020, at 7:51 AM, LogMeIn Community Mailer <mailer@us.khoros-mail.com> wrote:

Hi Jserv13,

Scrapsterelly1 (New Contributor) posted a new reply in LogMeIn Pro Discussions on 05-01-2020 07:51 AM :

Did you ever get to the bottom of this

No. I have completed the form as a rep suggested. I actually wrote again this week...6 weeks later to see if we could get a credit as was told by one rep. We had to pay $1500 to keep our 6 employee company going, by having employees work remotely from home. It works great, however, we were promised a credit.

Sent from my iPad

On May 1, 2020, at 7:51 AM, LogMeIn Community Mailer <mailer@us.khoros-mail.com> wrote:

Hi Jserv13,

Scrapsterelly1 (New Contributor) posted a new reply in LogMeIn Pro Discussions on 05-01-2020 07:51 AM :

No. We were promised a credit to our account as we paid over $1500  to keep our 6 person company working. I actually wrote again this week..6 weeks later. It works great,  we never got the emergency tools kit though .

Did you ever get to the bottom of this?