cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tjoebgen
Active Contributor

File drag and drop stopped after upgrade to 1.3.3907

I accepted the latest update for Ignition (Client?)  to 1.3.3907 on my PC.  Now I can't drag and drop files from my PC to the remotes.  My PC is Win10.  Remote PCs vary from WinXP, Win7, Win8, and Win10. None of them will let me drag and drop files anymore (they use to).  I can still transfer through LogMeIn's file manager, but that is such a pain (depending on the network folders that I'm using any given remote).

Test #2. I went to another PC (Win7) that has 1.3.2437 on it, and it still successfully works with drag and drop (to a WinXP and a Win7 machine - I didn't test to other Win versions).

Test #3. If I use the browser version of LogMeIn on my PC, and connect to the same remotes, then drag and drop works.  It is only when using Ignition (Client?) 1.3.3907 that drag and drop stopped working.

I remember this happened a few years ago, and took awhile to fix.  Please address this sooner than that.

Thank you,

Terry

(an extremely long-time LogMeIn user)

2 REPLIES 2
CraigCarter

Re: File drag and drop stopped after upgrade to 1.3.3907

Is there a resolution for this?? The post looks two years old, I am having the same issue

tjoebgen
Active Contributor

Re: File drag and drop stopped after upgrade to 1.3.3907

It still happens to me from time to time, but I find that it usually goes away when one or both of the PCs is rebooted.