cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Misogi

How do I delete my account?

Please delete my account and all associated information you have about me. I have no need for your services, and it's frankly disappointing as all hell that you haven't remedied the deletion problem in FIVE YEARS since I saw a post about it come up. Shame on you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: How do I delete my account?

To cancel a trial

To cancel your trial, simply wait for it to expire. No action is required unless you paid for a monthly or annual subscription during the trial period.

Remember: Unless you gave credit card information to GoTo during your trial or at some point purchased a subscription, there is no need to cancel or delete your account.

To modify or cancel a subscription

To cancel your account or change the auto-renewal status of your account, please select Contact Support in this article. Our Customer Care Team will be happy to help you. Online cancellation is not available for Central at this time.

To Delete your Cancelled account: 
If your account has been cancelled already and you wish to have it deleted completely, you can make a request through our new Individual Rights Management Portal

Why don't you get a direct phone number?

Depending on your country or region, we offer different phone support numbers. To make sure that you get the right number, we need you to select your country first on the Contact Support form.

There is no toll-free number for my location?

An option to Email Support should also displayed if you do not speak English or Spanish.

contact us.png

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

96 REPLIES 96
Altsprachenfreu
New Contributor

Deletion of account and end of trial

Hello!

Last Sunday, I signed up at LogMeIn Hamachi and I now seem to have a trial of LogMeIn Central. I do not this account at all, even not for Hamachi, only because of a fallacy I thought, that I need an account for my use of Hamachi.

I have already written at Sunday to the support, I get at Monday the response, that I should confirm, that I would like my account to be deleted. At the same day, I confirmed this (wrongly?), than I got at Thursday a survey. I replied than if something was wrong, but I have not got an answer yet.

Now, two things:

First: If a member of LogMeIn Team reads this, could he/she delete my account named Altsprachenfreund@gmx.de. My ticket number was 03863738.

(Second: What happens, when the trial ends? Becomes it automatically a premium account, liable to costs, or can I decide, whether I want to become a premium user or to delete my account?)(only important if the Team, whyever, does not delete my account.)

Yours sincerely, Altsprachenfreund

Katie_P
GoTo Contributor

Re: Deletion of account and end of trial

@Altsprachenfreu 

LogMeIn Central includes Hamachi, and trialing Central is actually the only way to trial the Hamachi software. After your trial, you will be asked to purchase, and have the option to decline the offer. There will be no obligation to purchase and no automatic charge.

If you plan to continue with any version of Hamachi, I would recommend keeping your account active. At the end of the trial you can choose one of the Hamachi subscriptions that suits you best. (Your account has not yet been deleted.)

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Thanks

Katie

Katie is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a star with the Kudos button.
Need more help? Search the knowledge base or contact Customer Care.

Altsprachenfreu
New Contributor

Yes, that helps. I worried, that I automatically have to pay anything. But I really do not think that I need anything of LogMeIn, because the game, because of which I used Hamachi, is not hosted about Hamachi anymore. 

So please delete my account nevertheless.

Thanks and Greetings, Altsprachenfreund

Katie_P
GoTo Contributor

OK sure, I have sent you an email, please reply and we can proceed with deleting your account.

Katie

Katie is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Altsprachenfreu
New Contributor

Hello!

I have responded You, but have not got an answer yet. Maybe something with my confirmation was wrong? Please response!

Greetings

glowstone88

DELETE MY ACCOUNT PLEASE I DONT NEED IT!

I DONT NEED MY LOGMEIN ACCOUNT SO DELETE IT

rlwolf
New Contributor

Re: DELETE MY ACCOUNT PLEASE I DONT NEED IT!

Maybe you should contact LMI directly...this is just a forum, we cannot do that for you.

Brady_T
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: DELETE MY ACCOUNT PLEASE I DONT NEED IT!

Hello @glowstone88 if you could send me a private mesage with your username I would be happy to assist you with your account deletion. 

Brady_T is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

ikhsanovr
Visitor

Delete my account

Please, delete my account.

Thanks.