cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
worldpantry_01
New Contributor

Mouse pointer automatically moves horizontally on Remote PC

Experienced by myself, and several co-workers, after having installed logmein on our Remote PCs. The movement is exactly horizontal, and can be small movements that jitter back and forth, or wide movements that cover the entire screen. Resetting the remote PC does not automatically fix the issue, nor does unplugging the mouse. The issue will last for several minutes, and then stop. Can happen once or twice a day, and can happen daily, or go days without happening again.

This will also happen when not connected to the Host computer through logmein. I suspect logmein's background process is at fault due to a) neither myself nor any of my co-workers having ever experienced anything like this before, and b) being able to confirm at least for myself that logmein is the only new software installation on my remote computer for several months before this issue started. All host and remote PCs are running Win10.

3 REPLIES 3
AbhishekYadav
GoTo Moderator

Re: Mouse pointer automatically moves horizontally on Remote PC

Is the issue with GoToMyPC or LogMeIn client?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hello,

If you are seeing this behavior consistently are you able to confirm the GoToMyPC version installed on the Host computer, as well as the operating system in use? 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
worldpantry_01
New Contributor

I apologize, I was unaware of a distinction. I believe it is the LogMeIn client that myself and my coworkers are using.