Welcome to the LogMeIn Pro Community!
Highlighted
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

Cancel subcription

Dear LogMeIn Support!

I would like to unsubscribe the services for this year.

Logmein sent me an email telling me they were going to renew it automatically and the only way to unsubscribe is by phone, which is very annoying. The problem is that phones numbers are not working, so i can´t do the unsubscription, and soon you are going to charge me the annual subcription to my credit card, and the amount charged is not little...

Please, i need a solution for this, and not by phones that wont work (numbers are invalid or never answer)

Thank You Very Much.

Best Regards,

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Cancel subcription

Hi @g152710s

Thank you for reaching out to us. Our lines are working properly, apologies if you haven't been able to get through. Have you sent your request via our site support?

You can submit a case via the following link:

Support Request

By submitting a ticket, one of our representatives will reach out to you ASAP to assist you with your request.

Regards, 

Yahaira

Yahaira is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.
Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a star with the Kudos button.
Need more help? Search the knowledge base or contact Customer Care.

New Contributor

Re: Cancel subcription

[ Edited ]

I believe I will be canceling my account at the end of this month. I need to cover 3 computers (the Pro version only give you two), and the price has increased exponentially over the last few years

Seriously that is way to much way to fast. If you are not going to serve individuals anymore you should just eliminate individual accounts.