Welcome to the LogMeIn Pro Community!
Highlighted
Contributor
Accepted Solution

Refund + Auto Subscribe Cancellation!

[ Edited ]

Like others I have the same problem. Please, I need someone to contact me. Thank you.

I have recently been charged for this service. I was unaware of the coming payment hence could not cancel it in advance.

Could you please cancel my subscription and refund the amount charged to my card.

Please also see this as my request to cancel auto-renewal of my LogMeIn Pro subscription.

I am writing from a Trial account. The PRO account can not even access it ""

(I do not receive email or notifications, I do not know why).

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Refund + Auto Subscribe Cancellation!

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you want to cancel your subscription with us. Please call us at + 1-866-478-1805 (US toll free). From outside North America, one of these other contact options. A support representative will be happy to assist you.

For more information on how to modify your subscription you can also read this article:

Thnaks,

Dylan

Dylan is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.
Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a star with the Kudos button.
Need more help? Search the knowledge base or contact Customer Care.

Contributor

I live in Argentina and can not afford an international long distance call. I also do not have the ability to speak English.
Please, I need to solve this in another way (chat, email)

LogMeIn Contributor

I understand. You can always email us at support@logmein.com. Or you could message me your LogMeIn ID and I will send you an email to initiate this process.

Thanks,

Dylan

Dylan is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.
Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a star with the Kudos button.
Need more help? Search the knowledge base or contact Customer Care.

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dear Logmein Representative,

Please help me. Today I found that the amount  was deducted from my PayPal account for auto renewal subscription of Logmein.

I did not subscribe Logmein for next period. Please I want to cancel subcription and return money to my Paypal Account.

I am not eligible to phone to America or other location to apply cancellation of my subscription.

Please help me. The amount  is very significant for me.

Thank you very much.

New Contributor

Please cancel my auto-renewal subcription of LogMeIn.com. Also please refund money to my PayPal account. I did not authorize any transaction regarding auto-renewal subscription.

Today I wrote you through technical support - Ticket ID: 05182654.

Thank you for your response.

Contributor

Dylan_M wrote:

I understand. You can always email us at support@logmein.com. Or you could message me your LogMeIn ID and I will send you an email to initiate this process.

Thanks,

Dylan

Message already sent.
Thanks.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

As I requested, my subscription has been cancelled, and a refund in the amount of  has been submitted for processing. Waiting 5-7 business days for the credit to be reflected in my account.

Contributor

Está hecho.
Reembolso encontrado en mi cuenta.
¡Gracias!

It's done.
Refund found on my account.
Thank you!

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Unfortunately the number is closed weekends and doesn't acually even give the days, presumably weekdays, or hours they're open.  Just got automatically billed for  even though I have no equipment remaining, and no, I didn't authorize the charge.  I retired over 2 years ago and hadn't connected to the last system on my account, my 93-year old mother's, in over a year.  What a rip!  No wonder my former IT department at word has dropped LogMeIn.