cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Demo Videos: RescueAssist and Mobile Support

Hi folks,

I wanted to call out a few features within RescueAssist that are related to mobile.  As a reminder, all GotoAssist Remote Support users can use RescueAssist at any time – it’s part of your GoToAssist subscription.  And just like GoToAssist, technicians can support end users from their mobile device. But we’ve dramatically simplified the technician experience by removing the need to use an app when launching a support session from a mobile device. 

Technician Experience:

Mobile Demo - Technician Experience - logmein-1

I recently hosted a demo session to show customers the mobile capabilities now available for purchase in RescueAssist.  I’ve posted a few short segments from those demos to give you a feel for the functionality.  The advantages of RescueAssist Mobile over GoToAssist Mobile are plentiful and include:

• iOS Broadcast - the ability to view an iOS device

Mobile Demo - iOS Broadcast - logmein-1

• Camera share - get eyes on the problem using your mobile device’s camera – no app needed

Mobile Demo - Camera Share - logmein-1

• Android - remote view and control for Android devices

Mobile Demo - Android - logmein-1

If you haven’t tried the mobile features, you can still access them through November 16 at no cost.  If you’ve used the mobile features, I’d love to get your feedback.  You can post on this thread or message me at rescueasssit-feedback@logmein.com

Thanks,
Chris Handley
Product Manager

Tags (2)