cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

Dual monitors

My host computer has two monitors. I bought a universal dock and connected my laptop at home. Is there anyway to use the dock with my laptop where it shows two screens like my host computer? I tried settings on my laptop and through logmein.
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Dual monitors

Hello @Jray245 ,

In my experience, there can be a variety of docking hardware out there, some that perform display extensions well (VGA / HDMI), and others that utilize a conversion process to your monitor (USB).  As long as the dock is powerful enough, you can then expand your RescueAssist window across both monitors to see another multimonitor system as the host does.

New Contributor

Is there a special way to go to two monitors. I go to "options" then "monitors" then to multi monitor. Is it a setting on my laptop I should be doing?
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

I'm sorry, we haven't developed any shortcuts to maximize across multiple screens.