cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Keyboard (Japanese) problems

Dear RescueAssist Experts,

If possible, please tell me how to solve the captioned problem mentioned bellow;

The special characters, such as, "|", "_", "\" were not able to input through the RescueAssist, when I was using the Japanese keyboard and in session with the unattended compuers.

Moreover, the numeric keypad was not activated "Num Lock" key was activated.

(See the attached image, the special characters in the red colored rectagulars, were not able to input.)

RescueAssist-Keyboard-Problem.jpg

There was no problem when I was using the PC with Enlish keyboard or the servers without keyboard.

Best regards,

K_Uchida_Treido

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Keyboard (Japanese) problems

@K_Uchida_Treido my apologies that you are running into this issue. We are working to improve keyboard mappings for worldwide keyboards in the future and I have made our development team aware of this particular problem .

Chris Handley

Product Manager

2 REPLIES 2
LogMeIn Contributor

@K_Uchida_Treido my apologies that you are running into this issue. We are working to improve keyboard mappings for worldwide keyboards in the future and I have made our development team aware of this particular problem .

Chris Handley

Product Manager

New Contributor

Dear Chris Handley-San,

If possible, please show me the road map of the conrete solution with the  Keyboard (Japanese) problems, because I have to report it to the Client.

Best regards,

Katsuhide Uchida