cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

RA does not work on Android's Chrome 79.x nor Firefox 68.x

I am having the exact same problems with GTA Unattended on Mojave for my existing clients.  Rescue Assist is not a viable replacement to  GoToAssist.  RA does not work on Android's Chrome 79.x nor Firefox 68.x or higher, so it's impossible for me to start remote expert sessions from my mobile devices, as RA unattended computers do not show up in the GoToAssist Android app.

And all the Reporting information I need for billing my clients is missing/invalid in all reports types including XLS.  The fields missing valid data are Company Name, Techician Host Name, Technician Notes, Accounting Info, and all IP address info.   The RA web console is not a solution to this problem.  Fix the GoToAssist product that we all pay for!

Screenshot_20191219-163459_Chrome.jpg    Screenshot_20191219-163517_Google Play services.jpg