cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Manage Inactive Unattended Devices

I added a new device using Rescue assist and still not able to assign it to a group. when I go to all devices, select the device my only options are rename, connect and delete. How again do you do this? in GotoAssist I can download the installer for that group and I can add them this way without a problem, but if I do it this way, I cannot manage them in Rescue Assist.  Is Rescue Assist going to replace gotoassist? If so, you need to fix a lot of this problems before you even consider this move.

4 REPLIES
LogMeIn Manager

Hi @Pedraza

Have you already created a new Device Group to add the Unattended computer to?  Once you have created one or more device groups, you should see the Move To Group option in the right side menu after you select an Unattended computer.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

I see, so non of my other groups would be any good from gotoassist? Does that mean I would have to re-install them?

New Contributor

Also, I added the group, but now I don't see it in the manage part. How do I give that group rights?

LogMeIn Manager

At this time, device groups created in Remote Support are separate from the ones created in RescueAssist. If you set up a new Unattended computer using RescueAssist, it can only belong to a device group created in RescueAssist.

Eventually, there will be a process for migrating all of the device groups from Remote Support to RescueAssist but for now, they are just visible so you can start a session.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!