Please Subscribe to this post to be notified when new Release Notes are published for RescueAssist.
This release includes enhancements to the RescueAssist mobile experience.
For detailed information, see Managing a Remote Control/Remote View Session on Mobile.
• Fix System Information in Unattended sessions (before the fix we had no system information during the unattended session)
• Fix agent names after session transfer (before the fix the name of the new agent doesn’t appear but we always displayed the name of the agent initiated the support session)
• Send customer name from Fastsupport to RescueAssist session
• Fix “Last Online” value for Unattended devices
New (mini) features:
• Unlimited size for File Transfer and a new “FILE SEND” button on the toolbar
• Delete/Rename/Move Unattended devices on the Devices TAB
• On the Devices TAB visualize GTARS vs RA devices
• iOS App:
o Get iOS Device Info through Chat: Agents can get basic system information about iOS devices they support by typing simple slash commands in the chat field of the web console.
• Android: Remote Control Support for LG and Huawei Devices: Customers on supported devices can now download the Rescue LG Add-On or Rescue Huawei Add-On component from the Play Store to get support by RescueAssist agents taking control of their devices.
Improvements to the Agent Web Console
12/3 Release Notes:
Web Console Improvements:
1/24/19 Release Notes