cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Send ctrl-alt-delete with RescueAssist?

Unattended session starts, but I don't see a way to send ctrl-alt-delete to log on to the computer. Is that just not possible with Rescue vs GoToAssist?

7 REPLIES
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Unattended support session with logmeinRescue

@csac_it  Sorry about that!

This issue is high priority right now, so the fix should be along very soon.  We'll update this thread when completed.

New Contributor

Any update on when this will be implemented? On my Mac, I'm unable to even send that combination, so it's a big disadvantage. 

LogMeIn Contributor

@JaredP  The work is currently in progress, and we'll update this thread when complete.

New Contributor

Any ETA? Our work is 90% unattended and there's no way we could utilize it right now, much lest test it thoroughly.
LogMeIn Manager

Hi @RNSiTech,

I would recommend continuing to use the Remote Support desktop software primarily for now. As soon as we add the ability to send a ctrl-alt-delete in RescueAssit, we will update this post.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

I just got a subscription to RescueAssist today because GoToAssist was no longer available (which I have used previously).  How could this not be incorporated into your initial release of this product!?  I would imagine that a majority of users need the ability to do this....  especially with unattended support.

LogMeIn Contributor

I would like to thank everyone for their patience as we worked to get the ctrl alt del functionality back into the product. I am happy to report that this functionality was released earlier today and you can now access ctrl alt del from the menu bar while a session is running in admin mode:

New menu bar.png