cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Unattended Install - Multiple instances showing.

Hi, I'm trying to get gotoassist unnattended running on my machines, I've setup a GPO to deploy the app and in the main its working well. I can see most of my machines in the devices list. However on occasion I have a machine that lists itself multiple times and continually creates system tray icons.

Any idea what might be happening here?

Tags (1)
16 REPLIES 16
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Unattended Install - Multiple instances showing.

@Banana_Co That behavior is definitely not normal.  Do you know what OS the affected machine is running, and if it's been rebooted anytime lately? 

LogMeIn Contributor

@Banana_Co  

I would like to offer my apologies for the issue you are experiencing with the duplicate UA instances. Please be assured we are working to correct this bug and anticipate a fix going live in the next 1-2 weeks.

In the meantime you can remove the duplicates by hovering over the sys tray, removing the duplicates and restarting the device which will remove them.

Once the fix goes live I will let you know via this thread.

Chris Handley
Product Manager

New Contributor

Great, thanks for the replies. Just for the record i've seen this issue on Win7 Pro and Win10 pro 64bit. Seems to be intermittent. Not seeing it on all machines. In some instances it causes multiple entries in the device list (but not as many as seen in the sys tray)

Highlighted
New Contributor

I'm going through the same issue.
Multiple machines are presentnig such 'error'
They're basically running:Win7Pro 64bits and Win10Ent 64bits.
@chandley , would you already know what is casing such icons to be multiplying themselves?

LogMeIn Contributor

@klug We have identified the root cause and are currently working on the fix. We anticipate the fix going live by the end of this week! I will update the thread once we go live.

New Contributor

Hola Chandley, hope you had a great week.

Do we have any update on this fix?
Thank you in advance for the help
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @klug  you as well!

I appreciate your patience, we were unable to release today and the upload is now planned for Monday. Once we go live I will let you know. My apologies for this delay.

Have a great weekend.

LogMeIn Contributor

Hi all,

My apologies we are still testing this fix and I will let you know once we are able to go live. I do appreciate your patience and apologize for the delay.

LogMeIn Contributor

Hello all,

WE ARE LIVE!

Once again I thank you all for your patience as we worked to get this fix out to you.

I am happy to tell you that the fix was just released, and you will no longer experience the multiple UA instances. Due to the nature of the fix you should deploy the latest version of the UA applet as outlined below:

Windows: 1.0.0.163
Mac: 1.0.0145

If you should experience any issues at all, please respond to this thread or reach out to our support teams.

Thanks
Chris Handley
Product Manager