cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Unattended Install - Multiple instances showing.

RescueAssist.jpg

Hello Chandley, first, thank you for updating us here.

I am not sure whta is going on here, but I have uninstalled the Rescue Assist Unattended that was giving me multiple instances, went into my console, downloaded a new unattended MSI, and the one that was given me was in a different version from what you told me?

Should I expect multiple instances once again? Do you have any instructions on how should I get this 1.0.0.162 version you told me? PS.: the version of the application I was using here was the same one I got now..1.0.0.163

Let me know if you need any additional info.

Thank you,

Best regards,

Erick Klug

LogMeIn Contributor

My apologies for the confusion! 163 IS the correct version. I updated my previous reply with the correction. If you are experiencing the same issue with version .163 please let me know
New Contributor

I'm afraid i'm still experiencing the same issues with 163

LogMeIn Contributor

@klug  @Banana_Co  Hi, sorry for the ongoing issues you're encountering. 

Would you be willing to help us gather some information from the problem PCs with a direct support interaction?  If so, would you please click on my Community name in order to privately send over your contact info with the best time to continue troubleshooting if needed?

Thanks!

New Contributor

Sure if we can fit in with UK time.

LogMeIn Manager

Thanks @Banana_Co  someone will be in contact soon.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

I'm trying to unsinstall the client, I've managed to do so but it seems that because the machines exist multiple times in the devices list that the app still runs.

Deleting the machine from the device list seems to remove it but I can't remove machines that are online or do so in bulk.

Is there a way to clear the devices list?