cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
storytravelers
New Contributor

Autofill with different language?

Dear community, Is there a way Lastpass can read entry fields 'name' address"  for auto fill in a different language? I know about the option setting a different language, but that pertains only to the user input " Johnson" not the name of the entry field: "name"

Thank you!

7 REPLIES 7
djdienummeat
New Contributor

Why is the different laguage autofill?

Hi everyone,

Is there a way Lastpass can read entry fields 'name' address" for auto fill in a different language? I know about the option setting a different language, but that pertains only to the user input " Eugene" not the name of the entry field: "name" Thank you!

maverick747
Contributor

Re: Why is the different laguage autofill?

Andrea-F
Active Contributor

Re: Why is the different laguage autofill?

Sorry, but I can not find any answer in the link shown in the previous reply.

Can we have a full and comprehensible answer for the staff of LastPass?

Thanks

Tags (1)
Andrea-F
Active Contributor

Re: Autofill different language

After such a long time, an answer from the staff of LastPass would be really appreciated.

Tags (1)
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hello,

You can edit any non-password item in your Vault and use the Autofill Language drop-down menu to select your desired language, although this may be the setting you've already found. If you are referring to the Name field when editing/adding an item to your Vault, this is the name of the entry that you will see when viewing your Vault items. You should be able to use any name you'd like, as this will only change the item's name in your Vault.

ref: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/manage-your-form-fills-lp040002

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
Andrea-F
Active Contributor

If I change the setting Autofill Language that I find under advance setting in the Add address window, I can see any difference.

Also the Autofill seems to recognize just the website in English (which use First Name, Address, etc.) but not the one in other language, for instance if the website is in  Italian it does not recognise Nome, Indirizzo, etc, even if I set the Autofill Language to Italian.

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

So that I can ask for more details from our team in regards to this topic, have you change your preferred Language for LastPass as well to see if this changes how Autofill recognizes fields? https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-change-my-default-language-lp010071

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!