cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BuddyFrodis
Active Contributor

Re: Can't Upgrade to Premium

The same boat as everyone else posting.   I tried multiple browsers, computers, and even from my iPad—clearly some server issue on their end.  

I keep going back and forth about upgrading to premium and really just have been cheap about upgrading.  For how much I use it and now depend on it, it is worth the money for Premium in my opinion, especially with a discount. 

LastPass - sounds like you should give us a bigger discount for the hassle or give us all a year of premium free?

GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi,

We apologize for the frustration, we are working on the upgrade issue currently. The promotion will be available until March 16th when the changes to LastPass Free take effect, so you will not miss out if you do not upgrade right away.

We are working to resolve this issue currently: https://status.lastpass.com/

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Mattm2
New Contributor

Same here, cannot upgrade on any browser.

LastPass has detected that the SAML request is being redirected in a way that will not complete. Please verify that your account has appropriate access rights on the remote server.

kilorf
New Contributor

Same, when hitting the big red upgrade button (signed in), i get redirected to https://lastpass.com/saml/launch/sitecore?RelayState=/buy/premium which fails with a 500 error.

Spiderdoodle
New Contributor

Will the promotion be applied to family plan upgrades as well as premium @GlennD ?

GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi @Spiderdoodle 

The upgrade issue should be fixed now and this morning we added a discount link for the Families plan to our blog post.

Tags (1)
emanuelxpt
New Contributor

I'm trying to buy but unfortunately, I can't, tried both cards and I receive always the same error: "contact the support"

This already happened on Friday, today I tried 3 times and no success, rarely I upgrade some service to premium, this week I tried a lot of times upgrade the lastpass

I sent a message on Twitter nobody have answered, no chat alternative on the site, really poor service.

GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi @emanuelxpt 

Sorry for the frustration. There is a lot of noise on Twitter right now which is slowing down our response time to customers needing help.  Our support can always be contacted through our support site, each article has a Contact Support option at the bottom. If your LP account is under the same email address as your community account, I will take a look and see if I can identify what the issue is.

emanuelxpt
New Contributor

Please take a look asap, thank you

MikePax
Active Contributor

After the same frustration many others have experienced here, I was able to upgrade. My payment went through and I have the email receipt.

However, after 4 days, my account still show "Free" and I have none of the Premium features. Of course I've tried logging out and back in, please don't ask me to do that. 🙂

Additionally, I've emailed tech support and received no reply. Oh yeah, I got the email that they are received my request, just nothing after that.

And when I get into Open My Vault, and go to Account Settings and click on Upgrade to Premium this screen comes up that says this:

You cannot purchase this product with your account

"We're sorry, the product you are attempting to purchase is not compatible with your LastPass account. Please logout and use a different account, or contact support for help."

And gives me a button that says: "Log Out".

Has anyone else experienced this?