cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beastlet
New Contributor

Card expiration dates autofill incorrectly

Lastpass almost always fills out the expiration dates for my cards incorrectly.

For example, the expiration for one card is 2025, but LastPass always puts 20 in the field. Another card always gets 47 which isn't any part of the expiration date. I've tried entering the cards as 2 digit, i.e. "22" for 2022 and as the full 4 digit number but the same thing happens either way.

6 REPLIES 6
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Expiration Dates Always Filled out Incorrectly

Hello,

Could you provide more details such as which browser you are using, which version of the LastPass extension you have installed, and any other troubleshooting steps you've tried as well? Does this issue happen when using LastPass in a different browser as well?

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
beastlet
New Contributor

I'm using Chrome.

Version 4.62.0

I don't know what else to try, but the extension has been installed and uninstalled several times while debugging other things and this always happens.

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Thanks for the information. Does this also happen when testing the LastPass extension in another browser, such as Firefox? Could you try adding the card/payment details to LastPass using the Save All Entered Data feature instead of adding it via the automatic save process? 

To use Save All Entered Data:

1. Login to your LastPass account via the browser extenion.
  2. Go to the website whose login you need to force-save with “Save All Entered Data”.
  3. On the login page, fill in your credentials (username, email address, password, etc) but do not press login.
  4. Click the LastPass Icon and select the “Save All Entered Data” option at the bottom of the menu.
  5. Confirm the information in the save site dialog.
  6. Once saved, when you return to the login page LastPass should fill the data for you. You can also “force-fill” the login from the LastPass notification bar, or from the LastPass icon by selecting the site name at the bottom of the menu and then clicking “autofill”.

Ref: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/add-a-new-site-lp010005

OriginalDelius
New Contributor

Did you get anywhere with this beastlet? I've had the same issue for many months.

beastlet
New Contributor

Nope. Still a problem.

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Thanks for giving the steps above a try. If this hasn't resolved the issue, this may be a bug our team hasn't yet encountered. So that we can gather more details and hopefully resolve this issue, could you submit a bug report following the steps here? https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-report-a-bug-to-lastpass