cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Endless loop of Yubikey auth with Chrome extension - cannot disable Yubikey under LastPass Free

I enabled Yubikey during a LastPass premium trial that has now ended. Today when starting Chrome, I am prompted for Yubikey authentication. If I push the button, I just get re-prompted for the Yubikey repeatedly.

I thought I could temporarily disable the Yubikey and continue with it, but under LastPass free, when I go into My Vault > Account Settings > Multifactor Options and try to edit my Yubikey settings, I get an "It's time to upgrade!" message.

Any suggestions?

I also find it interesting that I can access my vault using my just my master password, and Chrome auto-fills seem to be working fine even though the LastPass Chrome extension seems to be rejecting my Yubikey authentication.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Endless loop of Yubikey auth with Chrome extension - cannot disable Yubikey under LastPass Free

Hello,

So that we can investigate and so that you don't post any private account information publicly, could you send me a private message with your LastPass account email address? To send me a private message, please click my username to view my profile, then click the blue "Send a Message" button in the upper right.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!