cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Facebook autofill

Lastpass seems to be filling in the Facebook password field incorrectly. Whenever I try to autofill my credentials, Facebook complains that I'm using an old password. But when I go into the Lastpass Vault and manually copy the password, Facebook accepts it. Anyone else having this problem?

1 REPLY 1
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Facebook autofill

Hello,

Could you try deleting the Facebook item entry in your Vault then re-adding it using the Save All Entered Data method?

1. Make sure you are logged in to your LastPass browser extension.
  2. Go to the website whose login you need to force-save.
  3. On the login page, fill in your credentials (username, email address, password, etc) but do not press login.
  4. Click the LastPass browser icon, then go to Add item > Save All Entered Data at the bottom of the menu.
    Tip: For Internet Explorer users, click the active LastPass icon, then go to Tools > Save All Entered Data.
  5. All captured fields are displayed. If desired, enter more information and specify your desired settings for the item.
  6. Click Save when finished
  7. Once saved, when you return to the login page and LastPass should fill the correct data. You can also “force-fill” the login from the LastPass notification bar, or from the LastPass icon by selecting the site name at the bottom of the menu and then clicking “autofill”.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!