cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Form Fill Fails (data does exist)

Form Fill seems to have failed. I'm not sure if it's completely bonked, but it does not work for many sites. In the past it worked like a charm. All of my data is still intact. I get no form fill icon in the fields. Right-clck > LastPass does nothing. In the past (last week?) upon right-click I would get a dismally long chain of drop-down/context menus, the last button being "fill" which may or may not (still last week) have actually fill the fields.

A few years ago LastPass worked great. There was an upgrade back then, and the first thing I noticed at the time was the Form Fill was more awkward to use despite the statement that the Form Fill experience was improved. It was not. Now it's dead. Related or not: Over the past many months, LastPass has failed to fill my login credentials and credit card numbers in more and more sites. I attributed that to site designers doing more and more crazy things with login and credit card fields.. Maybe. Or maybe the software has gotten out of hand.

Well ... maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. Question: is there something I can do to get form fills working?
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Form Fill Fails (data does exist)

exact same experience here....
Highlighted
New Contributor

Same here. Ever since the Mar/April 2019 update lots of things are messed up. Starting to look at other PW managers.
Highlighted
New Contributor

I can't get Lastpass to fill forms in Firefox/Win10. Does anyone actually have a solution?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @drummond642,

Could you first try uninstalling the LastPass extension and reinstalling from here: https://lastpass.com/misc_download2.php

If that doesn't work, please try the steps outlined in this article to see if this resolves the issue with form fills not working: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/lastpass-wont-save-or-autofill-my-data-for-a-site-lp070...

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!