cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FormerUser123
New Contributor

Re: Important information about changes to LastPass Free

Hi Glenn, thanks for the amazing opportunity to force me upgrade to Premium.

With that said, I just finished exporting and deleting all my data; I am joining Bitwarden.

Have a blast, cheers.

TheFish99
New Contributor

Does anyone have suggestions about free LastPass competitors?

JAkzam
New Contributor

Your upgrade links aren't working anywhere. Not from the email you sent or when I go to LastPass.com to try to upgrade.

Pages don't load. If you're getting rid of free services because you're **bleep** greedy, then the least you can do is get your IT department to make sure the payment portal is working on your websites so we can upgrade at the discount you're promising. 

I knew when LogMeIn bought LastPass we were going to see this happen. Time to turn to Key Chain or something.

AirGov
New Contributor

I tried to upgrade by clicking the link/button in the popup that appeared over my vault today. However, the page that link - https://lastpass.com/saml/launch/sitecore?RelayState=/buy/premium - never loads. There was a special rate that was being offered, which does not appear to be available if I were to just upgrade through your site. In addition, I would like to see if there is a similar discount being offered for the Family plan. Thanks.

bunco
New Contributor

The links to upgrade do not work.

bunco
New Contributor

The links to upgrade do not work.

Tags (1)
krierewk
Active Contributor

Just moved to Bitwarden. Bye, bye... it's not so much the request for money... you're a business after all. It's the "use on one type of device and it remains free" that is really irking me to no end. I am not an idiot, I refuse to be treated as such.

Too bad for you, I guess... As an aside, Bitwarden's Android implementation is miles ahead of your awful Android implementation. I won't miss you.

WARIO
Active Contributor

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. Do you have a good reason for this or is it just money?
chickenpanda
Active Contributor

Considering the LastPass Android app hasn't been working correctly (won't fill on browser and some other apps) for months, sounds like its PC only for free users then?

jercox353
New Contributor

Just moved to bitwarden. So far so good, pretty easy and they have all the same platform support and features.
Limiting classes of device in this day and age is ridiculous. Just admit that you are ending free service and be done.