cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hhkraft151
New Contributor

JSON Error when trying to access Sharing Center

When I click on left hand menu "Sharing Center", it repeatedly says "ERROR: Something went wrong. If the problem persists, reach out to the LastPass team (Error: Invalid JSON response). " Have tried on multiple computers, rebooted computer, etc. Any ideas?
4 REPLIES 4
RomBoistel
New Contributor

Re: JSON Error when trying to access Sharing Center

I've a similar problem: open the sharing center, click manage a shared folder, invite someone with its email address, click invite --> "ERROR: Something went wrong. If the problem persists, reach out to the LastPass team (Error: Invalid JSON response)."

I'm not able to invite someone on a shared folder. I'm interested by any answer or solution to this problem.
roberth89
New Contributor

Same problem here. I'm trying to receive shared data from another user. Running MacOS Catalina, I've tried Chrome and Safari, ensured both browsers extensions installed properly, restarted browsers, etc. I've also made sure my LastPass account email matches the email they are sending the share data too... In all cases, I get:

ERROR: Something went wrong. If the problem persists, reach out to the LastPass team (Error: Invalid JSON response).

So - I'm basically unable to use this at all. Great first impression. 😞
Justapersona
New Contributor

Same thing happening to me.

I log in, and click "Sharing Center" (I see 2 new items).

I get this error:

ERROR: Something went wrong. If the problem persists, reach out to the LastPass team (Error: Invalid JSON response).

I reload the page, and it happens the same way.

Chrome, Version 88.0.4324.182 (Official Build) (x86_64)

GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi,

If you are getting this error message "Error: Invalid JSON response", please follow the steps in this support article.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Tags (1)