cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

LastPass Attempted Login History

Hi there,

Over the last 12 months, I have been getting emails to say there was an attempted login on my account. It's not me of course, but the email sent contains completely useless information (Device ID) and no important information, like IP address (even if it may be spoofed)

Please improve the quality of the information contained in these emails, otherwise I will have to turn off the notifications

Many thanks,  Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: LastPass attempted logins

Hi @Statesman.,

You could try the LastPass Account History feature, which allows you to view all logins and events for your LastPass account, and the IP addresses associated with them and is enabled by default for all accounts:
https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/lastpass-account-history-lp010014

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @Statesman.,

You could try the LastPass Account History feature, which allows you to view all logins and events for your LastPass account, and the IP addresses associated with them and is enabled by default for all accounts:
https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/lastpass-account-history-lp010014

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi RachelO, and thanks for your message. I have seen this log, as you suggest, but none of the entries pertain to activity which I have not performed, ie; All the IP addresses listed are the ones I have used. On the days I receive these emails, there is no unusual activity reported in the log.  Many thanks!

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hello again, if your activity history in your LastPass account doesn't show these login attempts then the emails you are receiving may be phishing attempts, or not legitimate LastPass emails. We would recommend deleting these emails immediately and instead checking your Activity History in your account to verify if the login attempt happened.