cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Purchasing family doesn't work

Hi @W130SN 

I do not see a support ticket associated with your email address so I will create one for you.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
W130SN
Active Contributor

I managed to upgrade just now.

I think I solved it by moving my address around, putting the road first and then house number.

SeidiJr
Active Contributor

Great, @W130SN !

@GlennD  gave me a feedback about problems with users from certain countries. I'm still trying here (with the same message error) 😕

I've tried do change my address with no success. Does anyone have another workaround?

Best regards.

SeidiJr
Active Contributor

@GlennD ,

I've got a feedback from my CC. But when I try to send you a private message, I get the error:  "You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later." Can I contact/send you the feedback somewhere else?

khenning
New Contributor

Re: Cannot complete payment for Family license

Worked for me

shangsfanclub
New Contributor

Re: LastPass Free to LastPass Families - Discount issues

TBH, if purchasing is an issue, I fear for the product, even though I've used it a long time without issues. I switched to another manager now and even though it was a little more expensive, their support was quick and they gave me what I needed. Not a rant, just hope you guys will improve the experience for people!
MarkG1
New Contributor

Re: LastPass Free to LastPass Families

I am unable to purchase a subscription. I can navigate to the page but when I click on [Buy Now] it takes me to a blank page which never paints. I have tried this on several different browsers on different devices.

I am very concerned because I and my family are all Free users. We would like to purchase a subscription because we don't want to get locked to one device type (as of 15-March-21).

I have tried to contact LastPass support, but they are not responding to me.

According to LastPass they are NOT currently experiencing any system outage!!! (really?)

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: LastPass Free to LastPass Families

Hi @MarkG1,

Could you try purchasing through this link to see if you are then able to complete the purchase successfully?

http://www.lastpass.com/buy-families?cp=LPF2021-DT-25CS

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!