cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

LastPass doesn't show 3-dot icon on Safari

Mac OS 10.15.6 Safari 13.1.2 (so all pretty new. LastPass had its 3 dot icon show up on the left side of the URL display at the top.
Just downloaded/installed LastPass 4.53.0 because LastPass suggested it. It's working fine BUT doesn't show the icon and so it's harder to open.
(It also doesn't show on Chrome.)

How do I get it to display the icon?
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: LastPass doesn't show 3-dot icon on Safari

I now notice that the 3 dots are on the top right of the menu bar rather than on the browser.
(I wish I had noticed it before posting - but maybe it will help someone else.)
Highlighted
New Contributor

Lastpass ext on Chrome works for me - on Safari it is really buggy. I am contemplating a move to 1password if this does not improve soon - we are paying for the service.
Highlighted
Not applicable

Same here – Safari on MacBook Pro doesn't work with LastPass (Safari, MacOS, Lastpass are up to date). When I turn on the extension in preferences Safari shows for milliseconds the 3 dots button and that's it. Any support?
Highlighted
Not applicable

Same here – Safari on MacBook Pro doesn't work with LastPass extension (Safari, MacOS, Lastpass are up to date). When I turn on the extension in preferences Safari shows for milliseconds the 3 dots button and that's it. Any support? On the same computer LP works fine in Firefox.
Highlighted
Not applicable

Same here – Safari on MacBook Pro doesn't work with LastPass extension (Safari, MacOS, Lastpass are up to date). When I turn on the extension in preferences Safari shows for milliseconds the 3 dots button and that's it. On the same computer LP works fine in Firefox. Any support?