cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

LastPass extension requires login multiple times per day

I log out of my browser multiple times each day. Is there a setting so that I won't have to log back in to Lastpass extension?

1 REPLY 1
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: LastPass extension requires login multiple times per day

Hello,

There are automatic log out settings that can be changed to your preference. To change these settings:

• Click the LastPass icon  in your browser toolbar, then go to Account Options (or click your account email at the bottom of this menu) > Extension Preferences.
  • Select the General tab in the left navigation. Make sure the "Log out when all browsers are closed" box is not enabled and "Log out after this many minutes of inactivity" is either not enabled or if you would prefer this setting to be enabled ensure the amount of minutes in the box is how long you'd like before being logged out.
  • Click Save and restart your browser.

Could you also check that there aren't any third-party extensions (such as privacy extensions) which are clearing cookies often, which will cause you to be logged out of LastPass? Additionally, please also check your browser settings to ensure there aren't any settings which clear cookies or don't allow cookies to be saved, as mentioned above this will cause LastPass to be logged out if the cookie for LastPass is deleted or blocked.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!