cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

LastPass logout option missing

Occasionally the LP icon dropdown menu does not show the logout option which should be at the bottom, below Account Options.  I have to open my vault in order to log out.  This occurs in both Firefox and Chrome.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: LastPass logout option missing

Same here. 

Have tried delete/reinstall the extension and updating to the latest version of chrome; same result.  Think it may depend on the web page; as some pages the option is there and others it is not. 

For example, on a google search page, it is not there; whereas the page for "logmein community" I am on right now  (typing this message) or a new tab page it is missing.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

It seems to depend on how many items are in the dropdown menu.  If there are more than 2 logins for a given website, then the "View All Fillable Items" option appears in the menu and Logout does not.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi,

The drop down menu can only show 9 items so sometimes the logout option is bumped in order to display information relative at the time.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
Active Contributor

So that's it? I had figured that out already. I posted in hopes that someone would care enough to fix it. How foolish of me.
Highlighted
New Contributor

This is not a solution.  The issue is not resolved.

When using the Chrome extension and on a website with more than two logins in the vault, the "Log Out" option is bumped off the bottom of the dropdown menu - in favor of a tiny (and useless) slice of the third vault entry.  This provides zero benefit, is inconvenient to the user and makes logging out of the vault a multi-step process.

Please fix this.  The Log Out option should never be bumped from the dropdown menu.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

You're absolutely right about the "View All Fillable Items" option
being useless. I have one site that has 5 logins and I can see all of them by simply scrolling the list of 2 entries at the top of the dropdown menu.