cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sringermoose
New Contributor

Lastpass + Big Sur + Safari Multiple Issues

I've been happily using Lastpass for at least 15 years and was ready to go ahead and upgrade going forward- until now. In safari, the dropdown displays the vault graphic or is blank and the extension fails to ask to save new passwords. It's pretty much a mess. I'll be grateful for any suggestions or links to suggestions that might get things working properly. If this can't be straightened out I'll be looking for options other than Lastpass going forward.

Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 7.03.21 PM.png

6 REPLIES 6
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Lastpass + Big Sur + Safari Multiple Issues

Hi @sringermoose 

I wasn't able to locate an account under the email address you registered for the community with, can you please open a support ticket for you issue?

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Snugglypie
New Contributor

Using
macOS Big Sur Version 11.2.1
Last Pass Version 4.66.0 (1142)
Get the same blank box in Safari extension.
Tried deleting and reinstalling Last pass and restarting SAFARI without any success
ShowBiz
Active Contributor

Same here, Last Pass extension completely gone from Safari. Happened after the Last Pass 2/23/21 or 2/24 updates or the MacOS 11.2.2 update. Tech Support/trouble ticket not helpful so far...1st email back from them was the boilerplate "uninstall/reinstall", clear Safari cache, etc...did all that, no help...extension still MIA.

Tags (2)
sgopal2
New Contributor

Hello,

I'm a Mac user with LastPass Premium account. Just after downloading the latest update, the MacOS version of the LastPass app doesn't respond anymore. Clicking the red x to shut down the app doesn't work. The only way I can get it to stop running is using Force Quit via Activity Monitor. Clicking the Open Vault link on the Safari extension brings up the non-responsive MacOS App. The web extension of Lastpass however still works fine for Firefox. Here is a screenshot of my activity monitor.

My system details:

• Lastpass Standalone App version: 4.66.0 1142
  • MacOS: Big Sur 11.2.2
  • Browser versions: Firefox 86.0, Safari 14.0.3 (16610.4.3.1.4)
  • Firefox LastPass Extension Version: 4.65.0 Built: Wed Feb 10 2021 12:47:14 GMT+0100 (Central European Standard Time) Binary Component: true (Native Messaging version 4.1.44, built Nov 16 2017 23:33:27)
  • Safari LastPass Extension Version: 4.66.0 Built: Fri Feb 19 2021 17:09:05 GMT+0100 (Central European Standard Time) Binary Component: true (version 4.1.44, built Oct 17 2018 12:47:38)

Slide1.png

sgopal2
New Contributor

Just tried to uninstall the MacOS app and re-install. Same issues

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hello everyone,

Thanks for all the screenshots and helpful info. Our team would like to gather more details to help resolve this issue, could you submit a bug report following the steps outlined here? https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-report-a-bug-to-lastpass

It would also be helpful to include any details that were also included here in your bug report ticket, such as attaching screenshots or troubleshooting you've tried so far.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!