cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Limited list of credit cards displayed

When I am on a form that wants a credit card number, and I right click to bring up the LastPass menu, I only see a subset of all my credit cards listed as options. I have 10 credit cards, but only 7 are displayed as available.

Why is that? Is there some fixed limit that Last Pass displays? Or is it some setting somewhere (I have checked all the Last Pass options and I don't see that type of option).
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Limited list of credit cards displayed

I have the same problem. Less than all of my credit cards registered in LastPass show up when I right-click in a field, then select \ LastPass \ Other \. In my case twenty cards and bank accounts show up, but I have more than that registered in LP. Like the OP, I can't figure out what's different between the ones which show up and the ones which don't.

It's a shame that the thread starter post was made in April, but nobody ever replied. I've scoured this community, but don't see a solution. As a paid LP Family Subscriber, I'm supposed to get email support, but Logmein buries that so well, I can't find where / how to submit a trouble ticket. I really don't want to migrate my entire family to another platform, but the lack of meaningful support here has got me looking around.

Tags (2)
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Limited list of credit cards displayed

If credit card data is not showing up in any of the new item categories, then you may need to manually complete the migration over to the current experience. See FAQ:

https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/some-of-my-passwords-and-vault-items-are-missing-how-do...