cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: LastPass Firefox extension icon is orange and displays a safe, doesn't finish loading

I third this; having the same issues. Oddly enough when creating a new account the extension will still ask if you want to save the log-in information.

Edit: ....because OF COURSE, immediately after I post this, my extension started to work again. Didn't save the password though....

New Contributor

Re: LastPass Firefox extension icon is orange and displays a safe, doesn't finish loading

Seeing the same thing. If I right-click on the LastPass icon and select the first option (LastPass), it will open a new tab (to the extension) and asks for your password. After entering your LastPass master password you can go back to the LastPass icon and click on it. It then put out a message box that said that my login has expired but then the icon immediately turned red and then worked as expected.

Active Contributor

Re: firefox extension is orange and displays a safe deposit box

I have opened a support case, also.

New Contributor

Re: firefox extension is orange and displays a safe deposit box

This is a Firefox only issue.  I can open LastPass in Chrome just fine & then paste passwords into Firefox pages.  It started for me a couple of weeks ago.  It is intermitent.

Gary

New Contributor

LP dropdown issues (FF 84.0)

I'm seeing a number of issues with the LP dropdown menu (the menu shown when left-clicking on the extension toolbar icon) in Firefox 84.0 (MacOS 11.1). The most irksome is if I'm not logged in, in which case I get almost always see the spinny-safe-of-death, which never seems to finish. No errors or network requests in the devtools.

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 10.10.40 AM.png

Fortunately I can use the context menu (right-click) which also offers a login item, but even once authenticated I still see the occasional blank menu or odd result.

Basically any time I see a yellow extension icon I expect to struggle. Anyone else seeing these issues?

New Contributor

Yes.  I am getting the same thing and HAVE been getting the same thing for a couple of weeks now.  However, I cannot even log in.  When I click on the black icon and try to sign in, I get that "safe" icon with the rotating wheel.  If I right-click the icon to open a page, I get a full page with that same icon.  Once I thought that maybe I was too impatient, so I left the screen open with the safe icon, but it just stayed that way all day and all night, never ever doing anything else.  This is Firefox 84.0.1 (64-bit).

And with Safari, I have problems too, like Lastpass not being able to fill in the fields anymore.  Sometimes I cannot log in at all.

This all seems to have started when that silly little pop up started asking for billing info. 

This is very frustrating and is making it harder to use this product.Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 4.33.58 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-12-29 at 4.44.30 PM.png

New Contributor

Re: LP dropdown issues (FF 84.0)

I am seeing the same fraking thing with the same version of Firefox.  If I right-click the icon, I just get the same icon in a big blank page.  I can't even log in, so it's useless to me right now.  It's very frustrating. 

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 4.33.58 PM.png

Active Contributor

LastPass has been on a long downhill slide since Logmein took possession of the IP. There was the disruption of the auto sign-out feature last year and the server interruptions this year. Now this partial or aborted sign in issue. This feels like a prelude to abandonment.

New Contributor

Re: LP dropdown issues (FF 84.0)

Same here. On top of that LP keeps logging me out, so I have to login two or three times in order to be logged in persistently. Since I can't login in the drop down (spinning safe of death) I have to use a separate tab (vault). Once I am logged in and go back to the page I want to use LP I am no longer logged in and have to repeat (once or twice)
Active Contributor

If I disable the LastPass Addon in Firefox, reenable it, then login again I am able to use it.