cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

Re: firefox extension is orange and displays a safe deposit box

Why has this been marked as solved? It hasn't been solved yet.
Active Contributor

I originally started this topic, and I did not mark it as solved.
It must have been the logmein that did this, and I have no idea how to remove the solved marking.

Active Contributor

Can you please remove the SOLVED marking, as it is not solved.
LogMeIn Contributor

Hello,

This post is marked as having a solution as this is a known issue by our developers and they would like to gather more information from anyone affected to hopefully resolve this issue as soon as possible--the solution is marked so everyone can quickly see the instructions on how to provide bug reports for our developers.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
Tags (1)
Active Contributor

Known issue and solved are not the same things. In fact, marking the issue solved while DEV works a fix is a terrible idea. The DEV team needs to know when the issue is resolved. This way, they will never know.

Active Contributor

I am sorry, but knowing about a problem is not a solution because the problem is still there.

A solution means that the problem has been solved and has gone away.

New Contributor

As have others, I have had this problem for a few weeks.

It feels like it occurs after I have logged into lastpass (and have a red icon), but let it sit for a while.

Almost (but not quite?) as if it had timed out - I have a 30min timeout, but although often it is after the timeout period, it seems like it is not always the full 30min -- but I have not way to tell exactly how long I have left it as I go and get a coffee, do other things, come back and the icon is orange.   It is ALWAYS after it has been red and used for a while.

New Contributor

SAME: LP dropdown issues (FF 84.0)

I am seeing the same chronic issue loading the add-on in firefox. I am not seeing this issue loading the extension in chrome. Both browsers run on OSX. Pls view attached GIF animation to see the experience I'm having.

Lastpass 4.62.0.
firefox84.0.1 64bit.
osx10.15.7

Lastpass.firefox84.0.1.64bit.osx10.15.7.gif

Active Contributor

Re: NOT SOLVED LastPass Firefox extension icon is orange and displays a safe, doesn't finish loading

Just to reiterate what I posted previously if you want to apply a workaround while this issue is being fixed I have found that simply toggling the LastPass Firefox browser extension off and on again before logging on will prevent the issue from happening. Right-click on the LastPass browser extension icon, click "Manage Extension", then disable and enable the extension plugin (see attached picture), close the manage extension tab, login to your LastPass. So far it's worked every time for me.

LastPass Extension Setting.jpg

Active Contributor

Are we to assume that this issue is a permanent feature of LastPass? It's not better and there is no movement on the issue. Further, the "open a report" process is not what I would call "simple". LogMeIn is a company dedicated to keeping its users as far away from its devs as possible.