cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: NOT SOLVED LastPass Firefox extension icon is orange and displays a safe, doesn't finish loading

I also have this problem.  If you go to lastpass.com and log in, the lastpass icon will turn red indicating that you are now logged in.  I know it isn't the most convenient solution, but it works and it works consistently.

New Contributor

Re: NOT SOLVED LastPass Firefox extension icon is orange and displays a safe, doesn't finish loading

Same issue here for a couple of weeks now. It's definitely not solved yet. The disabling of the extension and re-enabling works temporarily. After it logs out (due to inactivity or closing the browser), you can expect to have to repeat the process.

New Contributor

Same issue, for weeks now. I keep disabling & reenabling the browser extension, which fixes it for that session,  but it happens again & again.  Why hasn't this been fixed yet?!

Active Contributor

It isn't fixed because no one thought beyond the acquisition of LastPass. The dev team isn't ready to handle LogMeIn which is a beast AND LastPass.

They bit off more than they could chew.

Active Contributor

Re: firefox extension is orange and displays a safe deposit box

This is new.

Icon shows me logged in...still asks for password.

Screenshot (6).png

So are we just giving up at this point?

New Contributor

Same problem here for several weeks: orange icon, spinning safewheel, sudden logouts. Firefox on Mac.

Also, the LogMeIn password reset functionality doesn't work unless I disable my ad blocker, which is just silly.

Active Contributor

Same issue here, W7 / FF 84.0.2 (64bit).  Spinning safe; occasionally a login is successful but is immediately followed by  session terminating (which rings a bell from a while back, has a fault been re-introduced?).

This seems to be all too frequent with lastpass now - P2 issues that go on for weeks or months without being addressed.  Any IT company that does this is not serious about their product/service.  Credibility is seeping away. 

Perhaps it should be renamed "lastgasp". 

New Contributor

Just hit this for the first time on Firefox 78.6.0esr

Lastpass is introducing more and more "friction" to its operation. Previously I had to accept some Terms every time I started a new session. Now I have to disable and re-enable the extension every time (thanks to whoever came up with that work-round).  At some point I should just take the hint and give up paying for and using the product!

LogMeIn Manager

Hi @andrmo  the terms you are prompted to accept come from a change Firefox made,  not LastPass. Once you accept them you won't be asked again until the cookie is deleted and causing Firefox to 'forget' your choice. As for this issue, our developers are working on a solution currently. 

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

Same here. Running on Mac with latest firefox. Finally got my dad using lastpass and now it is a lot more painful to use 😞