cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BoxeysDaggit
Active Contributor

Re: LastPass Firefox extension icon is orange and displays a safe, doesn't finish loading

I am trying 1Password now.  So far, so good.  Once running, it seems to be responding quickly.  Also, the main window for the app is smaller and uses the space in the window more efficiently.  I'm not a fan of apps and sites that have large open areas that supposedly look simple.  The format of 1Password's window is small and concise.  I think I'll keep it.

I came to LastPass because of an issue with Keeper.  I used Keeper's "change password" option with my ProtonMail account but Keeper didn't save the new password it had created.  As a result, I was not able to access my email in ProtonMail up to the day I realized I didn't have the new password and had to change it.  ProtonMail needs the password to decrypt the email.  So, I left Keeper and went to LastPass and that was great in the beginning.  But I agree, it seems as if it's just ignored.   These problems have gone on FAR too long.

mbbs1024
Active Contributor

Re: LastPass Firefox extension icon is orange and displays a safe, doesn't finish loading

As Lastpass marked this problem as solved, without solving it, I moved to Bitwarden.
The Bitwarden Android app works even better than the one from Lastpass.

The move was very easy, just import the lastpass export data into Bitwarden, it only took a few minutes.

echap
New Contributor