cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Not receiving SMS passcodes

Hi,

I know my master password and it authenticates successfully. However, I do not receive the SMS Passcode and therefore cannot access my account. I have my phone and it is working fine.

I am receiving other SMSes without any issues. I tried to disable multi-factor but I get an error saying cannot disable multi-factor over email. Please help because I am stuck!!

Thanks.
SaintNZ
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Not receiving SMS passcodes

I have had no responses here or on Twitter. I have decided to move on to a more reliable service. Thankfully I managed to export my current passwords from my local vault. Adieu 🙂
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

1. I found your complaint on Twitter, and you directed it to the wrong account. The Twitter account that support monitors is: @LastPassHelp .
2. This forum is for user to user support, and is not actively monitored by LastPass.
3. Regarding #1&2 - The only way you can guarantee a response from the company is to file a support ticket.

https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass ... s-lp010121
Highlighted
New Contributor

Just the tone of your response says a lot.

I suggest you try to see how easy it is to find the above info through the support section of your website.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Jpeny

Could you help me get sms recovery to my phone? Ive sent a suport ticket but thought i would ask here too.

Thanks

Martin