cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

One site won't save

I'm fairly new to LastPass. Most everything is working well, however I have a problem with one site. It is Experian Identity Works. No matter what I do, I cannot get LastPass to save the Item. I manually created a new password item and filled in all of the information, I can't get LastPass to fill in the password.

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but can't figure out what. I hope someone can help me out with this.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: One site won't save

Hello,

Please see this article for troubleshooting steps and why Lastpass won't LastPass launch, save, or autofill my data for a site:

https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/lastpass-wont-save-or-autofill-my-data-for-a-site-lp070...

As mentioned above, with the way some sites are built the forms on that site are not able to be recognized by LastPass Autofill.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Contributor

Not all sites will work with LastPass from my experience There are some sites which restricts autofilling into their login fields and LP doesn't have any control over it. 

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hello,

Please see this article for troubleshooting steps and why Lastpass won't LastPass launch, save, or autofill my data for a site:

https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/lastpass-wont-save-or-autofill-my-data-for-a-site-lp070...

As mentioned above, with the way some sites are built the forms on that site are not able to be recognized by LastPass Autofill.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post