cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Open LastPass login on brower load

My browsers, both Firefox and Chrome, no longer offer a login page for Lastpass. This used to load when I opened a browser session but now we have a modal dialogue for sign in this feature has disappeared, as has the related preference in setting I think.

Can I get this back somehow, I don't want to auto-login but I do want to be presented with a log-in page or dialogue?

Thank you

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Open LastPass login on brower load

Hello,

Could you try clicking on the LastPass browser extension icon, then clicking Account Options (or your email address/username, depending on your view) > Extension Preferences > Advanced and make sure that the "Open login dialog when browser starts" option is enabled? Once you save and log out of the LastPass extension, then restart your browser you should see the LastPass login page open in a new tab where you can log in to your account. 

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
New Contributor

I have the same problem, and yes, my LastPass extension is configured to launch on browser startup. Firefox v84.0.1 (64-bit) running on Windows 10 Home build 19041.685

LogMeIn Contributor

Hello,

If you've tried the steps in the above comment, could you also try uninstalling the LastPass extension and reinstalling from here, then ensuring your settings are also the same to open the login dialog when browser starts? https://lastpass.com/download

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!