cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Permissions window is "hidden" in FireFox

When I try to open the Vault, there seems to be a dialog box asking me to accept permissions.  The dialog is "mixed in" with the Vault interface - very strange.  It's repeatable:  If I close the browser and reopen the Vault, it is still there.     I can not Activate the "Accept" button.  Clicking on it interact with that item in the Vault.

Using Firefox browser and Lastpass free version., on Windows 10 Pro.   The same problem does not show on Microsoft Edge.

thanks for your time.

Best regards,   John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: How do I fix this? Permissions window is "hidden"

Hello, could you try logging out and logging back in to your LastPass account to see if you're then able to click Accept?

Alternatively, as a workaround you can also try pressing Tab on your keyboard until "Accept" is highlighted and then press Enter (or Space) to "press" the button.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: accept permissions dialog problem..

Uninstall LP from FireFox, reset FireFox to default and reinstall LastPass. 

Tags (1)
Active Contributor

You can just press 'tab' until it cycles to the "accept" button (thats what I - eventually - did)

Highlighted
New Contributor

How do I fix this? Permissions window is "hidden"

When I opened LastPass, this permissions window shows up, but no matter what I try to do to alter the view, the window is "hidden" by the UI and I can't accept the permissions. Anyone know how to fix this?

Capture.PNG

Highlighted
Active Contributor

this one help me with the TAB-idea

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hello, could you try logging out and logging back in to your LastPass account to see if you're then able to click Accept?

Alternatively, as a workaround you can also try pressing Tab on your keyboard until "Accept" is highlighted and then press Enter (or Space) to "press" the button.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Active Contributor

I entered a searchterm that do not match, then pressed TAB as long, until "Accept" is highlighted. Then press Enter (or perhaps Space) to "press" the button. This seems the only solution on firefox.

do NOT uninstall or re-install the addon/your browser!

Highlighted
New Contributor

That worked, hitting "Tab." Not an elegant solution, but thank you. I guess there's a glitch in LastPass.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

I think, it's a problem of html or php or div tag in firefox. as i read, in other browsers, the problem do not exist

Highlighted
New Contributor

The Tab method does not work. The window is partially hidden, so not accessed by tabbing. But the Logout method did it!
Thanks, John