cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Problem with LastPass Family

Hi. When my wife selects the link sent to her by LastPass--to create a login to our LastPass Family--she sees a login which behaves as if she already has a username and password. She is unable to login and unable to create a login. Trying to solve this problem, I have created and removed her Family Member entry a few times. How to resolve this issue? Thanks.
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Problem with LastPass Family

I am having the same problem. Technical Support is no help. They reply to an email once a day at night. There is no online support or live person to talk to. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Highlighted
New Contributor

I am having the same problem, my family members are forced to set up an enterprise trial, but then can't join the family.
Highlighted
New Contributor

I am Premium member but doing a trial of Family account. In my Family Account trial I sent a link to my daughter and it too wants her to setup a premium account. It shows her as a free user and also just shows her as invited but not joined. I sent an invitation email to another account of mine and also went through the motions. It added my other account as free and not associated with the family account. It too only shows the invite was sent.
Highlighted
New Contributor

I have what seems to be a pretty similar issue. My SO signed up for a trial account. I later upgraded my personal account to the family version and sent her an invite... It won't let her reset her (now forgotton) password. Seems like it's confused between her original ac and whatever was created under families (as if a second ac was created).
Highlighted
New Contributor

Same problem.. invitation link does not work fine...The invited person will be asked for a trial license of Enterprise . the support is completely overwhelmed... constantly asked by automatic mail, but a solution is not offered.
Highlighted
New Contributor

same problem... invitation link does not work fine. The invited person will be asked to use a trial license of Enterprise or another account. Constantly asked by automatic mail if support call can be closed, but a solution is not offered.