cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: Problems w Android app: Master password reset & biometrics

It's certainly frustrating they don't have a proper help desk. It's just a question of if you're lucky and someone reads the thread, as we saw when this thread was created.

Do you use it as an app on your tablet too? Hopefully someone like @GlennD will be along to help.
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Yes I use the app on my phone and my tablet. I can use the biometrics to sign in on my tablet but I can't change my password and I'm afraid if I sign out I won't be able to get back in

Highlighted
Active Contributor

So this is where I was at last week. If you check in setting > security that you have "auto account recovery with biometrics" turned on, you should hopefully be able to follow the process above posted by Glen - that worked for me. Do you have access to lastpass through a web browser? If you do, you're able to export your entire password vault.
Highlighted
Active Contributor

When I try I get this message and I can't figure out how to add the extension to Chrome or Google Screenshot_20201003-112418_Chrome.jpg

Highlighted
Active Contributor

I've had Last Pass for years and I've never had problems like this. It's not worth what I pay. I'm going to cancel it but I don't know what to do with all my passwords now
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Do you get that on the login page when you select "trouble logging in"?
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Click to recover account is when I get that message not on sign in

Active Contributor

You need @GlennD to help out then, because that part of the process worked for me last week. I had issues (and several different ones) when I tried to change from within settings. Once I knew to do it from the log in page or was fine for me.
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

@AllieB  That message means that you do not have any Recovery One Time Passwords available to use for that method of recovery.  If there is another computer that you have the extension installed on and have been signing into your account, you could try recovering there.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Thanks but I give up on last pass, they can keep my money, I'm done. Nothing you said made any sense to me.