cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Same login and password for several CNAMES

Good evening! I use lastpass as a password management tool for my company and I have saved several client servers to it using my personal domain as CNAME.

However my problem is that I use the following model for web services on my clients:

client-owncloud.domain.com
client-pfsense.domain.com

So I would like to know if there is any way in LastPass of every site client-*.domain.com does it use the same login and password?

Remembering that I will have client1-*.domain.com, client2-*.domain.com, among others.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Same login and password for several CNAMES

Hello,

You could try using Equivalent Domains so that LastPass will use the same login credentials for your defined domains/subdomains that you define. For more information on how to set them up and the rules for defining equivalent domains and subdomains please see this support article: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/duplicate-stored-passwords-across-multiple-sites-lp0400...

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LogMeIn Contributor

Hello,

You could try using Equivalent Domains so that LastPass will use the same login credentials for your defined domains/subdomains that you define. For more information on how to set them up and the rules for defining equivalent domains and subdomains please see this support article: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/duplicate-stored-passwords-across-multiple-sites-lp0400...

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

New Contributor

Thank you! It does not fully resolve, however it is already easier not to have dozens of accounts for the same domain. Thank you very much.