cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Version 4.58.0 (1112) is BAD - blank screen on Mac

I just updated to Version 4.58.0 (1112) and nothing but blank screen!  Running macOS 10.13.6   This is not good, totally unacceptable!  Get it fixed now.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: Version 4.58.0 (1112) is BAD - blank screen on Mac

Same here: installed 4.58.0 on MacOS 10.13.6, when it opens I just get a blank window titled 'My LastPass Vault'

Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi @LostTexan 

Can you please click on my profile and private message me the email address associated with your LastPass account? Also could both please post the version of Safari you are using? 

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Hi @GlennD 

I'm using Safari Version 13.1.2 (14609.3.5.1.5), which as far as I know is the latest for macOS 10.14.6

Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi,

We believe we have narrowed this issue down to older versions of Mac OS. We were able to recreate the issue in 10.13.6 but not in 10.15.x

We have identified a workaround. After your first login when you will see the white vault displayed if you close it, open Safari and then login using the small LastPass icon next to the URL bar. After that it should operate correctly and open the vault normally.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Just to correct my previous comment, the version of Safari on the computer that originally had the problem is in fact Version 13.1.2 (13609.3.5.1.5) (on macOS 10.13.6). The version I posted was from a different computer (on 10.14.6).

I was going to try your workaround, but today when I opened the LastPass app it worked straight away. I must have unknowingly done something else that got it unblocked (the only thing I can think of is that I installed and logged into the app on another computer in the mean time).

Thanks for your response @GlennD